Every girl dreams about a clean, soft and glowing skin. If you are one of those girls who dreams about having a clear, glowing skin and want to get rid of facial hair than you are at the right place. This diy turmeric scrub is perfect for your face. Making this diy turmeric scrub is super easy and handy. This diy turmeric scrub exfoliates your dead skin cells and moisturizes your skin from deep inside and leaves you with a healthy glowing skin tone.
Uneven skin tone problem is faced by many 25+ girls. Get rid of aging effects on your face by this amazing diy turmeric scrub. Turmeric mask not only even your skin tone, but also reduces black heads and remove acne blemishes from your skin. Turmeric scrub is known for its excellent results as turmeric itself contains anti-inflammatory properties in it, which lightens the scars make your skin beautiful and soft.
We have found this amazing diy turmeric scrub recipe which will immediately give you results. Don’t panic, just believe in this recipe and try this amazing diy turmeric scrub. Turmeric can do wonders on your skin but when added into right ingredients it can perform even better. This turmeric scrub is extremely healthy. Gently apply this scrub on your skin. Along with its intense taste it is a great natural scrub. You can create this amazing all natural diy turmeric scrub for your face and body.
DIY turmeric scrub
Everyone loves DIY beauty hacks and DIY body scrub. This diy turmeric scrub is easier than many other scrubs. Turmeric’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties makes it a best ingredient to sooth your skin and treat your acne prone skin. Turmeric has many benefits. In this article we will discuss benefits of diy turmeric scrub and how to make diy turmeric scrub at home.
Is Turmeric Good for your Skin?
Before going into the method about how to make diy turmeric scrub you must understand is turmeric really good for your skin? Are you using the right facial scrub for your skin? Reading the ingredients below will probably change your mind to immediately go and get one for yourself right away. In India Turmeric is known as a spice which is also a good ingredient in healing process. Indians use turmeric in milk whenever they have a wound or pain somewhere in the body.
Does Turmeric Really works on your skin?
This yellow spice has all the properties in it which can help you solve many skin problems. The anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties of turmeric can help you recover from:
- heal wounds
- prevent breakouts
- reduces your face acne scars
- brighten dark circles under your eyes
- fights with eczema and psoriasis on your skin
- Brings your back your natural glow
Studies have declared that the skin treatment through a turmeric mask is very effective rather than many expensive products used for skin. Many researchers recently determine the best possible methods for applying turmeric scrubs. Here are some best reasons why you should use diy turmeric scrub for your face and body.
Turmeric for skin lightening
You can moisturize your skin by any lotion but what about the dark circle you may have under your eyes? If you are an all-nighter, stays up the whole night you must try this amazing diy turmeric scrub. A recent study have shown results that if turmeric essential oil is used in any lotion formulation this can brighten skin within three weeks and the results will last for longer time. The glowing benefits of this scrub are amazing as turmeric is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties works together to heal your skin and bring back your natural healthy skin glow.
DIY Turmeric Lotion
Being the best ingredient in your facial scrub you can use turmeric in different forms. You can add few drops of turmeric essential oil to any night cream or day cream you can use this mixture as oil based moisturizer. You can also use diy turmeric lotion as your everyday moisturizer. Keep your skin hydrated with this amazing diy turmeric lotion.
Turmeric to get rid of facial hair
Studies have shown that turmeric slows down your hair growth if applied on face. Mix turmeric with gram flour and milk and apply this mixture on your face. Let the mixture on your face for 15-20 minutes until dry. Then rub the mask with wet fingers and scrub slowly.
You can also make a mixture of turmeric and curcuma oil and apply in your underarms. Repeat this mixture twice a week. Thinner hair will react quickly. You might need 1 year to get the complete results.
Turmeric helps in soothing the psoriasis
Psoriasis is basically an autoimmune disease which is caused by inflammation which causes your facial skin cells to build upon each other, to clarify this psoriasis creates scaly patches on your skin which are prone to develop cracks and bleeding on your skin.
Another primary active property which is found in turmeric is Curcumin which contains anti-inflammatory enzymes which can combat the cell production and reduces the uneasy skin patches on your skin.
Along with some of the issues mentioned above Turmeric have some other beneficial features in treating:
- stretch marks
- dry skin
- skin cancer
Turmeric Night Cream to treat psoriasis
- Start with mixing 1tsp of turmeric and 1tsp of water in a sauce pan.
- Let the mixture simmer in the saucepan, until the mixture starts getting thick.
- Once the mixture formed the shape of a paste turn off the flame.
- Let the mixture cool down and apply the paste on to the affected area.
- Now grab a piece of gauze and put it on the treated area.
- Leave the past on overnight.
- In the next morning, remove the gauze and wash your skin with Luke warm water.
Turmeric to fade acne scars
Turmeric can rapidly help in fading the old acne scars on your face. As turmeric has the antibacterial properties in it as well other than anti-inflammatory properties turmeric helps in treating the acne within days.
DIY Turmeric Scrub for Face for a clearer skin
- Mix 1 tbsp. of raw honey with 1 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Now add in few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 TBSP gram flour.
- Mix this mixture well to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your skin
- Apply this mixture on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Now rinse the minute with Luke warm water and spray your face with rose water.
- Repeat this once a week.
DIY Turmeric Scrub Recipe:
This natural scrub recipe is all that you need to get effective results for your skin. Add this scrub in your skincare routine. This diy turmeric scrub recipe is the solutions to many problems like:
- uneven skin tone
- stretch marks
- treat psoriasis
- clearer skin
- dull skin
- dark spots
- fade acne scars
- dead skin
- and much more!
Turmeric is a healthy ingredient to add in your meals it also has many benefits for your skin. This diy turmeric scrub recipe can help you reduce acne issues, inflammation and loss of skin elasticity issue which is caused by aging. Turmeric is a wonderful exfoliator especially used for dry cracked heels. Turmeric heals your skin faster than any healing cream. While Turmeric is amazing for your health internally it also has a lot of benefits for your skin. This Turmeric Body Scrub Recipe can help reduce issues like acne, inflammation, scarring, psoriasis, and loss of skin elasticity because of the antioxidant, antiseptic, antibacterial properties it contains. Not to mention that this is a wonderful exfoliator especially for places like dry cracked heels.
DIY Turmeric scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 almond oil
- 3-4 drops Vitamin E oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 TBSP ground turmeric powder
- 10-12 drops cinnamon essential oil (you can use any essential oil)
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Mix the mixture with the help of spatula until the mixture is finely incorporated with the oils.
- Transfer the mixture into any air tight container.
- You can store this mixture for a month only.
How to use Diy turmeric scrub
- Wash your face with Luke warm water and apply the diy turmeric scrub on your face with the help of your fingers.
- Leave the scrub on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes wet your fingers and rub the scrub gently on your skin with your fingers.
- Rub your skin in circular motion.
- As sugar is a great exfoliating compound and when mixed with vitamin e oil it’s the best moisturizer for your skin.
- You can also apply this mixture on your body before going into shower.
- Wash your face with Luke warm water and gently pat dry your skin.
- After removing the scrub you can apply any of your favorite moisturizer, to seal in the moisture.
If you have stretch marks you can also use this diy turmeric scrub to get rid of stretch marks. We suggest you to incorporate this scrub as it will also help you with pigmentation problems if you have any. I hope you have enjoyed reading the article and will try this scrub soon. If you have any beneficial scrub recipe for skin leave the recipe in the comment section below. If you have tried this diy turmeric scrub you can also share your experience with others, it will motivate others to get up and try too. If you want to ask anything or suggest anything you can leave a message.
Did you like this article? Feel free to share this article with your friends and family.