According to our subscribers wishes, we’ve wrote an article explaining how to create oatmeal sugar scrub at home.
Do you love yourself? Do you occasionally pamper your skin?
Sugar scrubs are a great way to keep your skin hydrated. Oatmeal sugar scrub is a great way to heal your skin from any tan and moisturized it. This DIY Recipe of oatmeal sugar scrub will give your dry, dull skin a lively feeling as oatmeal and honey make your skin silky and smooth. The oatmeal sugar scrub will leave your skin feeling moisturized and soft as butter.
Why use oatmeal sugar scrub?
You might have tried Sugar scrubs recipes already, but this scrub recipe is incredible. Today we will share a secret recipe for an oatmeal sugar scrub with you—a simple, budget-friendly remedy for your skin. Give your skin a new look.
Why Should You Use A Facial Scrub?
Facial Scrubs help your skin remove any dead skin and nourish it. This oatmeal sugar scrub homemade facial scrub can help reduce red spots and blemishes and make it flawless as ever. Oatmeal sugar scrub is known for its organic ingredients, which exfoliate the skin and help your skin increase blood circulation. Oatmeal sugar scrub also uncovers the radiant skin beneath. So it’s essential to pamper yourself once a week and do use oatmeal sugar scrub.
For silky smooth skin, exfoliate your body and face with an easy Recipe. This article will cover-up the beneficial features of an oatmeal sugar scrub and how to make an oatmeal sugar scrub at home with homemade ingredients.
Oatmeal Sugar Scrub Recipe:
Let’s make the perfect batch of oatmeal sugar scrub.
- Grind the Oats into any blender, blend until fine in texture.
- Put ½ cups of oats in a mixing bowl and stir well for 1 minute.
- Now add ¾ cup of brown Sugar and ½ cup granulated Sugar in the same bowl.
- Then add two tablespoons of honey and gently mix the ingredients.
- Now add 1/4 cup olive oil and combine all the ingredients with the help of the spatula.
- Keep mixing your scrub until it’s soft. If your scrub seems dry, you can add a bit of olive oil to it. Approximately you can add ¼ cup more. Look at the consistency of how you like your scrub to be.
- We suggest you keep the scrub a bit dry, so it’s a lot more comfortable to handle it in the shower.
- Store the scrub in an air tighter container.
- Once made, you can use this oatmeal sugar scrub for a week.
- Spark a glow with this best oatmeal sugar homemade scrub.
Oatmeal and sugar is perfect combo to lighten up your dark skin and make it look flawless. Skincare routine is essential in our life. You don’t have to go to parlors and spend a lot of money. You can exfoliate your face with a homemade oatmeal sugar scrub. No harsh scent chemicals will be in this scrub. An organic scrub that won’t break your skin, instead it will heal your dry skin within days.
Beneficial features of oatmeal sugar scrub
Here are some beneficial features and reasons why you should use this oatmeal sugar scrub daily:
Honey is known as an aiding formula that is soothing and moisturizing. Honey has antioxidants as Antioxidants in honey help your skin in preventing aging. Honey slows down the aging process on your skin. We all must use 3-4 drops of honey on our face to reduce the effects of aging.
Containing numerous beneficial features within oatmeal helps in aiding the healing of Psoriasis and Eczema. Oatmeal is the best ingredient to add to your scrub or any homemade mask. Oatmeal gradually moisturizes and softens your skin. Oatmeal has saponin properties which are known to be the weapon against dirt on your skin. Oatmeal cleanses your skin better than any expensive cleanser.
Why use highlighters when you can have your highlighter. Yes, Sugar makes your skin glow so flawlessly. Sugar a lovable ingredient that exfoliates and scrubs away all the dead particles from your skin. Sugar heals your skin cells and leaves a glow on your skin.
Olive oil is the best antioxidant that helps in fighting the aging process. Olive oil must be added to your every night skincare routine. An essential ingredient in the oatmeal sugar scrub is olive oil. Use olive oil on your skin and hair. If you have any cuticle allergies, you can apply olive oil to it—Ah-Amazing antioxidant. If you feel any itching or irritation on your skin, you can use olive oil on it.
Some people tend to have dry skin in winters. Some of you might have dry patches on your skin, on knees, elbows, or hands. You might have chapped skin on your face as well. Using oatmeal sugar scrub twice a week can help in soothing your skin. Oatmeal sugar scrub locks down the moisturizer, and don’t let the dryness comes near your skin.
Gift this Oatmeal Sugar Scrub:
Who wouldn’t love homemade gifts? Homemade beauty gifts are also known to be a sweet gesture for girls. Girls love simple DIY beauty gifts. And this oatmeal sugar scrub will leave a mark on your loved one’s heart and face as well. Package your present and decorate the jar. It will be a thoughtful gift for your loved ones. People love to receive DIY gifts.
Some vital information about Choosing a Facial Scrub:
Along with fun nourishing ingredients, facial scrubs are known to be quite gentle on your skin, but there are many factors that you must consider before choosing a facial scrub for your skin.
Choose a gentle and delicate exfoliator for your skin:
Treat your skin well. You don’t have to use harsh stuff on your face. Abrasive exfoliator makes your skin stiff and rough. Always choose a gentle exfoliator for your skin. Sugar, herbs, and oatmeal are the best examples of ingredients for your skin. You don’t want to harm your delicate skin.
Always mix the right carrier oil for Facial Scrub:
Facial scrubs have extra ingredients which can make it easy for your skin to heal and nourish deeply. Always mix your scrubs with any carrier oil. You should use olive oil or jojoba oil for your facial scrub recipe as it’s a great oil to deal with acne and extremely moisturize your skin. If you have uneven skin tone and want t to brighten up your skin tone, mix your scrub with olive oil or jojoba oil, you can also use almond oil, coconut oil and add in your favorite carrier oil list for your skin. If you are dealing with a breakout on your skin, it’s a great idea to switch to oil.
How to Apply Oatmeal Sugar Scrub on your Face:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Apply the scrub on your wet face.
- Apply a small amount of Facial scrub a little bit at a time.
- Now gently massage using small circular motions for 2-3 minutes.
- Don’t go too fast and hard.
- Massage your face skin with facial slowly and gently.
- For best results, you can leave the scrub on your face for about 5-10 minutes.
- You can also leave this scrub on the face for half an hour until it gets dry.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Voila! You have got the perfect softest skin.
How to Apply Oatmeal Sugar Scrub on your Body:
- When you are all set up to take a bath, grab your scrub and make a paste with a little bit of water just before jumping in the shower.
- You can also mix this scrub with a bit of milk for better soft results.
- Apply the creamy mixture on your legs and hands, gently exfoliate your skin, and massage in a circular motion.
- On the darker skin, you can roughly scrub that area. (not on the face)
- Leave the scrub on your body for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse with Luke warm water.
- This scrub leaves excellent results for exfoliating and reducing the presence of goosebumps skin.
How Often Do I Use A Facial Scrub?
Everyone has a different skin type. Some people have oily skin. Some have dry skin. However, it’s a beneficial facial scrub for most skin types that you can use 2-3 times a week. If you have sensitive skin, you can apply this scrub once a week. For best results, repeat this process twice a week. You can also use this scrub on your body and massage over dark skin like knees, elbows, and feet. If you are getting rid of a tan, then this is the perfect scrub for removing a tan. This scrub leaves excellent and helps in exfoliating and reducing the presence of goosebumps skin.
Do you know any unique facial scrub recipes? What are your favorite ingredients for it? Please share with us in the comments section below.
You also might be interested in reading about DIYcrafts that you can create and sell